CrossFit Surge – CROSSFIT
50 Slam Balls
75 Sit Ups
Rest 5 Minutes between.
*Goal is to start with set of 15 heavier than previous weeks.
10s hold: 10s rest x 2-3 minutes for each. Rest in between if needed.
1) Ring support
2) L hang bar
3) Wall handstand
4) Supine Hollow
* If you fail before 3 minutes note when you fail for each exercise
– 3 Butterfly progression drill 2: Butterfly movement progressing to butterfly pull up over 5 swings
– 3×1 Bar muscle up singles or doubles, starting rep 1 with good jump to glide->arch swing
Swing example: https://player.vimeo.com/video/191297424
BMU example: https://player.vimeo.com/video/191296844
**scale with glide->arch-> pull down to thighs
– 10 ring support swings
– 10 bottom of dip swings
– 3 tuck rocking muscle ups
– 4 swinging muscle ups (2 arch pull and 2 hollow pull for advanced/elite)
** scale muscle ups with
1) Jumping muscle ups https://player.vimeo.com/video/191244086
2) Low ring front swing pull back with turnover transition drill https://player.vimeo.com/video/191243913
3) High amplitude ring swings with hollow body pull to chest (thumbs to armpits): Standard grip https://player.vimeo.com/video/190960179