Call Us: (720) 335-5591

Friday, January 4, 2019

4
Jan

Friday, January 4, 2019

CrossFit Surge – CROSSFIT

Essentials/Performance

Metcon (Weight)

5 Sets:

200m Run/250m Row

12-10-8-6-4 Deadlift (Building)

8 Parallette Shoot Throughs

30-45 Second Plank Hold on Rings

Rest 2 minutes

Competition

Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)

AMRAP in 13 Minutes:

40 Deadlift @ 30-35%

50 ft. Handstand walk

30 Deadlift @ 45-50%

50 ft. Handstand Walk

20 Deadlift @ 55-60%

50 ft. Handstand Walk

15 Deadlift @ 65-70%

50 ft. Handstand Walk

10 Deadlift @ 75-80%

50 ft. Handstand Walk

AMRAP Deadlift @ 80-85%

*For handstand walk each set equals 4 reps. 4×12.5 ft.

Clean or Snatch

For the weightlifting choose either the clean option, or the snatch option relative to your back squat max. For example 66% of your back squat is what you should be able to clean. 52% of your back squat is what you should be able to snatch. Whichever % you are furthest away from is the option you should pick. For example I can Clean 66% of my back squat but I can only snatch 45% I would choose the snatch option. On the other hand I can clean 55% of my back squat but I can Snatch 52% of my back squat. I would then conduct the Clean option because I’m relatively weaker in that lift.

Clean Option:

A) 4 Sets:

3 Position Power Clean (Top to Bottom. Build to heavy but technically sound lift)

B) 5 Sets:

Front Squat x 5 (Work up to RPE 7-8)

C) 4 Sets:

Clean grip deadlift x 5 (build to heavy 5, make sure to hit all positions of clean)

D) 3 Sets: (Perform After WOD)

GH Raise x 5

Single Leg RDL x 8 each

Snatch

A) 4 Sets:

3 Position Power Snatch (Top to Bottom. Build to heavy but technically sound lift)

B) 5 Sets:

Front Squat x 5 (Work up to RPE 7-8)

C) 4 Sets:

Snatch grip deadlift x 5 (build to heavy 5, make sure to hit all positions of clean)

D) 3 Sets: (Perform After WOD)

GH Raise x 5

Single Leg RDL x 8 each

Banded TKE x 20

Leave a Reply