- Lat Pull Up 3 x 10 Superset with Straight Arm Pull down w/band 3 x 12
- Vertical Jump 2 x 5 (Rest 45 seconds)
- Full Squat Vertical Jump 2 x 5 (Rest 45 Seconds)
Ten rounds For Time:
- 95 pound Thruster, 10 reps
- 10 Ring push-ups
B) 7 Rounds:
- Thruster, 10 reps
- Push ups on paralettes/floor 10 reps
Army Sgt. Keith Adam Coe, 30, of Auburndale, FL, assigned to the 1st Battalion, 37th Field Artillery Regiment, 3rd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA, died April 27th, 2010, in Khalis, Iraq, of wounds sustained when enemy forces attacked his unit with an explosive device.
He is survived by his wife Katrina Coe, two sons, Killian andKeith Jr., and daughter, Klover.
Coaches Thoughts:Today was a great WOD to follow the seminar as we all know that 10 rounds of anything can often become a mental game! Everyone got after it today and we had some great times put up as well as some barriers broken. My athlete of the day goes to Derek who had never done a thruster before today…I don’t think he is a big fan. Nice job though getting through Coe Derek! Now Fran will be nothing!