Brandon and I will be going to this seminar if anyone wants to join us! Should be great for those of you doing macros or getting ready to join #Surge Fuel! We have know Nick for a few years and he is a great guy and an awesome chef!
Participants will leave with 16 self-prepared three-block meals, along with the knowledge and skills to continue their culinary journey.
If you are flying in and unable to take your meals home with you, they will be donated to a local charity or a member of the host gym. You will have the option, for a $75 supplement, to have 14 of Nick’s Ice Age Meals delivered to your home the Wednesday following he seminar. You’ll receive 7 portions of Butternut Squash Lasagna and 7 portions of Chipotle Turkey Chili with Butternut Squash, the same meals we prepare in class.
- 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. with a 1-hour lunch break
- Arrive at 8:30 a.m. to check in.
The default language for this course is English.
- Printed version of the registration receipt.
- Government-issued photo ID.
- All kitchen equipment will be provided. You need to bring a notepad, a pen/pencil, a water bottle, and a positive attitude. You will have the option to purchase a Culinary Ninja kit while at the course, which will be shipped to your home the following week. It consists of the same equipment that we use in class.
Credentials and Requirements
Those who attend the Culinary Ninja Course receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Sent electronically 1-2 weeks after course completion to the email address used for registration.